The number of Facebook users worldwide is growing exponentially — this means the amount of people anyone can reach through Facebook is almost limitless.
Here are some reasons why Facebook Marketing is the best way to improve any company’s digital marketing:
- It is cost-effective and provides a faster return on investment. Facebook marketing is a very accessible entry point for start-up businesses. By just creating a public page for your brand, you can jump-start your promotions and publicity strategies for free. The fees only start when you sign up for sponsored ads, and prices depend on the length of ad exposure and type of ad you want to do.
- The good thing about Facebook paid ads is that results can be observed right away through concrete metrics like reach, the number of people who viewed the page and more importantly, increase in site traffic. You can filter the target customer base according to demographics to better reach your market. One of the best things about social media is that you have information about all users at the tip of your fingers. This is ideal for local marketing, especially when you need to target a particular age range and geographical location. For sponsored ads, links are designed to appear to people who have liked similar or related pages.
- You can see at a glance how people respond to your posts. With every post you create, viewers can give their immediate insights and suggestions through the comments section. Whether it’s constructive criticism, a positive review or even a rant, Facebook allows you to hear your customer’s demands and needs in real time, so you have more room for improvement. It can also be a good threshold for going “viral”. If there’s one thing unique about social media, it’s the fast-paced cycle of fads and trends.
- Any video or photo posted online has a good chance of circulating online. Facebook is very flexible when it comes to reaching your audience, offering sponsored ads, or ads via recommendations. It can promote anything, including events, offers, pages or external links. It is likewise designed to suit mobile browsers, especially if you’re promoting a mobile app.
- If you want a platform where you can freely and easily check on your immediate competitors, Facebook is the best way to do it. Through the ‘Pages to Watch’ feature, Facebook allows you to see the trend behind a certain page’s growth and posts. This can be valuable in helping you set benchmarks on how to assess your brand’s success in marketing.
- Facebook can be an interactive platform for your marketing programs. You can ask followers to answer a quick survey, fill up a sign-up sheet, or even participate in promos. Facebook can even support third-party websites embedded on your public page.
- It will improve your SEO ranking. When your page becomes a popular link on social media, and your posts are frequently being shared, search engines will pick up on the trend and recognize your site better. This is why customer engagement and link sharing on social media is very powerful.