Home Remedies – The Basics (e-Book)
In the past, people have looked towards nature for cures for simple problems. The whole of nature was a medicine chest with infinite possibilities to cure or kill. It depended upon the nature of the health problem and the skill of the wise woman or man.
While a plant, mineral or natural substance may not be able to cure appendicitis, it can and does help you with everyday problems and many diverse illnesses of different intensity. It is not “just an Old Wives’ Tale” that eating certain foods will decrease the likelihood of you becoming constipated or relieve you of your gastrointestinal system blockages.
This e-book will guide on the path towards using these natural remedies wisely.
What You Will Learn
- INTRODUCTION – TAKING CONTROL
- THE BASICS
- DEFINING A HOME REMEDY
- HOME REMEDY OR FOLK REMEDY?
- HOME REMEDIES OR HERBALISM?
- THE DIVERGENCE OF HOME REMEDIES AND MEDICINAL CURES
- WHAT IS A HOME REMEDY?
- REASONS FOR USING HOME REMEDIES
- REASONS TO AVOID HOME REMEDIES
- CAUTIONARY ADVICE
- FOODS THAT HEAL
- OTHER FOODS
- HEALING HERBS
- GROWING THE TOP 6 HOME REMEDIES
- ALOE VERA
- TOP 20 HOUSEHOLD HEALERS AND THEIR USAGES
- ALOE VERA
- BAKING SODA
- EPSOM SALT
- GOLDEN SEAL
- PETROLEUM JELLY
- ST. JOHN’S WORT
- WITCH HAZEL